Sunday, January 24, 2010

Utah Jazz Game



Last weekend my cousin called me up and asked if Chris and I would like to go to a Jazz game. Of course I knew Chris would love that, so I didn't even call him to ask , I just said YES! We went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant (Cafe Rio) and drove up to Salt Lake City to the Energy Solutions Arena. We had such a good time! We were on row 20, which is the closest I've ever sat at a game. We got to see Carlos Boozer, Deron Williams, Ronnie Price, Paul Millsap, and of course Kyle Korver. It was a really good game, they played the Bucks and won by 17 points!











Thanks Schuyler for inviting us to go with you!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that turned out to be a good day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! We are jealous! Christmas was so fun at the Hammond's. Thanks again for that cute hat...just wore it the other day and got so many compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog! So cute, and you are good at keeping up with it. Ours is nateandjan.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete