Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our 2nd Christmas

Since we were in Oregon for Christmas with my family, Chris' family decided to have a belated Christmas at their place. Chris had to go on a business trip to Vegas and couldn't make it. I was really bumed, but went up to Logan anyways. Chris' brother Scot, his wife Traci and their two boys flew out for it and we had a great time spending our 2nd Christmas together.



The boys had fun opening presents and playing with the wrapping paper... it seems like kids always like that more then the presents...why is that?



Chris and I gave Barb a digital photo frame, she loved it! And I put on a bunch of family pictures for her.



It's always good to see everyone and fun for Traci and I to catch up. We have so much fun together!



Chace was so cute in his snow clothes! Although we spent more time getting him in the clothes then the time he actually spent in the cold snow....



The boys made snowmen and..... a sponge Bob!



I wish Chris could have been there, but we all had a good time and can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment