Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our Busy Weekend!

This weekend was a whirlwind of fun activities! First I had decided that I wanted to put up my Christmas tree and Christmas decorations. I know it's early, but... we're leaving to Logan for Thanksgiving on Tues so I wont be able to do it that weekend, then it's already December and we leave for Oregon on the 23rd and I want to enjoy my Christmas decorations for more then three weeks! So there is my justifications to those who think it's too early for Christmas.
Chris and I were married last Christmas, but since it was right after we got married we were never able to put up a Christmas tree or decorate. This year it was so much fun! I had never put up a fake tree before (yes that's right, I'm from Oregon, we have real trees there :) so Chris showed me how, we had a lot of fun listening to Christmas music and reminiscing of past Christmas'.
We also decided to clean our carpets this weekend. They were getting really dirty, so we rented a carpet cleaner from Home Depot and Chris spent the next couple hours cleaning them. Thanks babe! We also decided that since we had it for 24 hours we might as well clean our car's carpet.
Here are some pictures of us putting up Christmas decorations.













Afterward some friends in our ward gave us tickets to the BYU vs. Air Force game. Chris had never been to a BYU game and he was VERY excited. :) We had a lot of fun and BYU won!









This is apparently how you're suppose to watch football....













If that wasn't enough we went to see New Moon later that night!! It was such a great movie, and for those of you who haven't seen it yet... GO! It was a busy Saturday and the weekend went by fast, but only a couple more days until Thanksgiving break!

1 comment:

  1. Love your tree...with all the decorations on it you can't even tell that it's fake? I also love the make shift fireplace! I remember when Scot and I first got married we were in an apt. with no fireplace so we bought one of those VHS's that just show a burning fire and you can hear the crackeling too! Almost like the real thing (newly wed style). Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete