Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween 2009

Over Halloween weekend my cousin Miguel, who has been serving in Iraq for the past two years, surprised my cousins and I with a visit! He brought his wife Val, who we had never met before and stayed and visited with us for a few days. Since it was Halloween weekend we all dressed up and went out to dinner. Chris and I dressed up as Mr. and Mrs. Joe Dirt and Miguel and his wife were Dora the Explorer and Diego. It was so fun to see him and catch up after such a long time.



We also went to our ward Halloween party later that night.



There were a lot of cute and creative costumes!






Chris got really into it and played the part :)



At the end of the night they had prizes for some of the costumes and Chris and I won the silliest costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment