Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our 6 month anniversary and Orem Summerfest

This past Friday was Chris and My 6 month anniversary. I can't believe it's already been six months its gone by so quickly. We've loved being married and can't wait for the years to come :)

Chris suprised me at work and showed up with these roses...all the girls were jealous of how great my husband is :) The past week we've had crazy thunderstorms with tons of rain. My windshield wipers are getting kinda old and not working very well. So for our anniversary Chris got me new wipers and even put them on for me! Isn't he so awesome!



On Saturday we went to Orem Summerfest. It was pouring rain ALL day, but it just so happened that the rain let up just long enough for us to go see all the cute booths, the tahian dancers, and watch the parade. Although they did cancel the fireworks that I was really looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment