Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Timpanogos Cave

This weekend Chris and I went camping with my sister Janelle and her friend Kirsten up American Fork canyon. Jaclyn and Tyson also came up for the evening. We had so much fun! We made tinfoil dinners and cooked them in the fire and even made microwave popcorn too! We played bolo ball and told scary stories :) Well...not really, but we all had a blast!
In the morning Chris and I decided to hike Timpanogos Cave. For those of you who haven't been it's a three mile hike round trip up a very steep mountain. I'll admit I made Chris pull me up some of the way :) But once you get there the cave is so amazing!! It's very big and you get to go on a tour with a group of people. We had alot of fun and got to see some cool geological formations.


























1 comment:

  1. Ah! You make me so homesick for Utah and the mountains. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I haven't been to Timpanogos forever. I remember Gpa Gibbs used to tell us the legend of the Indian maiden. See you next month! :)

    ReplyDelete