Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Time

This summer we've been so busy! We had a Leishman family reunion at Bear Lake for my Dad's side of the family. My family was able to come to Logan to visit and see our new place :) We had a lot of fun at the lake, we rented a boat, played volleyball, and got really sunburned! It was great, well minus the sunburn part.
The next weekend was the 4th of July. Since the 4th was on Sunday we got to have four fun filled days of celebration! On Friday night we went to the USU stadium and listened to music and watched the fireworks. Then Saturday after Chris got home from work we went to the "Cruise-In" which is a parade down Logan's Main street, with lots of old and new cars. Sunday we spent the day with Chris' parents and had a neighborhood firework show that night! Monday I didn't have to work so I got some house cleaning done, laid out,and just relaxed until Chris got home, then we went to a dinner, a movie, and the Hyrum fireworks!
It was a great weekend of celebrations! And now back to work....but only two weeks til we leave for Washington!



My Dad, Kristian, Me, and Nicole riding the bananna



Chris drove the boat most of the time, I didn't even know he knew how, but he did a great job.



My Dad, Aunt Tammy, and Chris



Adam and Eva. Eva had a fun time with us too



It's not a family reunion unless you're being silly!!






My Mom, Janelle, and Chris



Nicole and Kristian, living the life



My Mom and I got to spend time together and catch up



My horrible sunburn! I usually dont' burn, but the sun loved my white winter skin!


Then it was 4th of July weekend!



We had fun spending time together, and yes my shirt says "Everything is better in Utah" :)






We heard some really good artists perform



We ate dinner and played games while waiting for the fireworks



I love the Patriotic feeling you get during 4th of July!



Even though we dont have kids yet....Chris' wonderment was just as cute to watch during the show :)



The firework show was amazing! It was so long and the finale was great!



Getting ready for the Cruise In



Here is some of the cool cars we saw at the Cruise In









This photographer/safari looking tourist....was very interesting to watch...




Really low rider!










Chris playing with sparklers and getting all the fireworks ready for the neighborhood show






This is how Eva spent her time during the fireworks...she actually did really well and wasn't scared at all




1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys did so much on the 4th weekend! Way more then us?! Can't wait till you come to Washington...but I think you should leave your "Utah" shirt at home:) J/K hee hee

    ReplyDelete