Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Year Anniversary

December 12th was our one year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year, it's gone by so fast and we couldn't be happier! We decided to go to Park City for the weekend and stayed at a nice resort with two indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, and a nice big bedroom!



We went out to dinner on Friday at a nice Mexican restaurant






We ate lots of yummy food!



Then later that night we went back to the hotel and played in the pool and hot tub and celebrated with some Martinellis!



The next day we went to the outlet mall and spent the day shopping. It starting snowing pretty hard while we were there!



We had fun entertaining ourselves...



Chris surprised me with an early Christmas present too! Since it was our one year anniversary and he knew I've been wanting another wedding band...he got me one! I was so surprised! We went into the Zales outlet just to look at them. He asked me which one I liked, I tried on a couple, found my favorite one and he said we'll take it! And bought it right there! I was really caught off guard, but he said he's been wanting to do it for awhile, but wanted me to pick it out. So here's what me ring looks like now, it's so beautiful! Thanks love! :)




On the way back we were going to go to Salt Lake City to see the Christmas lights on temple square and go out to dinner, but since it was snowing so hard and the roads were bad we figured we might as well go home and not get caught driving late at night. But it was still pretty bad on the way home, we saw multiple accidents, but made it home safe.



We had such a great weekend spending time together. One year down and looking forward to forever more! I love you Chris, thanks for a great anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. Wow so jealous of that ring!! You guys look so happy. Congrats on making it through your 1st year!! And Amber you look great! Have you lost weight? Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You've survived the first year. lol

    Glad to see you guys are healthy and happy.
    Amber, if you get a chance (hopefully soon) email me you guys' home address so we can send a little Christmas card love your way.

    Thanks, Kati!
    k_howard3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ring, too! Good job Christopher! We didn't have your addy either but wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS from your ole' friends, the Lindquists!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete