Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 4th of July







This 4th of July was so fun! We started off the weekend having a bbq and playing volleyball with my sister Janelle and a couple of her friends. Then saturday we watched the freedom festival parade, went to 7 peaks, and watched the stadium of fire fireworks. We had a really good time and can't wait until next year!












Right before we left to the parade it started pouring! So we grabbed the umbrella on our way out. Knowing Utah weather of course it stopped in less then 10 min and we ended up using the umbrella to block the sun since it ended up being in the high 90's that day!











The floats weren't anything compared to Disneyland parades, but.... I was still impress how good they looked!







Ok I know we look a little retarded in this picture, but it was so dark out and the camera had such a bright flash this is the best picture we could get!











This next week we're leaving to Nauvoo with my family. We're so excited! Seven of us are going to cram into my parents minivan with all our luggage and drive the 18 hours there...need less to say it will be a VERY fun trip. But on the way back Chris and I are going to fly!

My grandparents are on a mission in Nauvoo and my family is going to do the Nauvoo Pagent. We'll be gone for a week and a half, I'll have so much to blog about when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment